The main benefits of Vacuum Sintering Furnace
Sintering is a process required for many different parts and applications, including metal injection molding (MIM) ,Vacuum debinding and sintering in one process cycle not only saves heat treaters time and money, but also results in superior and more consistent part quality.
The main benefits of Mim Vacuum Sintering Furnace are:
1. Furnace reliability and component repeatability. Maintenance "friendly" for cleaning and contaminant removal.
2. Production of clean and bright components - a requirement of the medical industry.
3. Higher process quality - fewer sintering defects (vacuum versus atmospheric).
4. Minimization of contaminants to the furnace and components.
5. Quicker processing turnaround. This one-cycle technology permits virtually unlimited design flexibility.